Bakers Waste Equipment, Inc Dewatering Roll-Off Boxes
Bakers Waste Equipment Dewatering Roll-Off Boxes are ideal for freeing water from sludge and slurry. Perfect for non-pumpable dewatering situations. Sewer and other cleanouts. Stainless steel screen with filter cloths for customized needs. Gasketed door for full compression sealing.
- Interior Design: Bar grating basket, wire cloth screen and disposable filter cloth
- Access: Open top with roll-top tarp or vacuum model with top manway.
- Construction: 7 gauge to 1/4″ ASTM A36 carbon steel
- General: Can be safely operated by non-technical personnel.
- Capacity: 25 yd³
- Height: 5′ 0″ – 6′ 4″
- Width: 8′ 0″ – 8′ 3″
- Length: 21′ 1″ – 23′ 0″
- Weight: 7,700 lbs – 14,000 lbs
All material on this page referring to Bakers Waste Equipment, Inc Dewatering Roll-Off Boxes including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Bakers Waste Equipment, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Bakers Waste Equipment reseller.