Donovan® Brand BULLET™ Tarping Systems
The Bullet™ is designed to cover dump bodies up to 23 feet long. Available with either straight or 30° angled arms of anodized aluminum that will never rust! The tarp moves smoothly on an extruded aluminum roller bar, powered by the Durabuilt™ 12V direct-drive electric motor with rotary switch. (The motor is backed by a three-year full replacement warranty.) Optional upgrades include 40-amp Durabuilt™ rocker switch kit with solenoid, wind deflectors, pivot arm rests and spring trap and tarp trap hold-downs. Approximate shipping weight: 150 lbs.
When pricing your Bullet™ system, you will need to order your choice of tarp and add that to the price. Choose from heavy-duty mesh, multicolored PVC mesh, 18-oz. vinyl or asphalt lumite. Asphalt lumite is water resistant and not PVC coated, so it’s able to handle much higher heat levels than vinyl. In addition to lumite, other asphalt-friendly selections are also available, including RFL, urethane-coated airbag, 22-oz. vinyl and doloprene. More tarp options can be selected, such as non-standard colors, side flaps, reinforced pockets or hems, webbing, boxed corners, stenciling, grommets and D-rings.
- Extruded Aluminum Roller Bar with Side Plates
- Polished Aluminum 2-Piece Adjustable Pivot Arms
- Durabuilt™ Motor with 3-Year Warranty
- Rotary Switch
- P/N 1801919 – Aluminum Wind Deflector – 1 Pc.
- P/N 1801999 – Aluminum Arm Rest Kit
- P/N 1801434 – Spring Trap Hold-Down Kit
- P/N 1125250 – Arm-Lok™ Kit – For Trucks
- P/N 1125800 – Arm-Lok™ Kit – For Trailers
- P/N 1801490 – Tarp Trap Hold-Down Kit
- P/N 1801935 – Rocker Switch
*Additional options may not be available for all applications.
All material on this page referring to Donovan® Brand BULLET™ Tarping Systems including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Donovan, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Donovan reseller.