Donovan® Brand Sidewinder™ 350 Tarping Systems
Only 350 Lbs., Meeting Weight Requirements Without Sacrificing Durability!
The Sidewinder™ 350’s modular and interchangeable components fit either side of the trailer and do an excellent job of sealing the load. (Although parts and hinge-mount hardware are universal, order driver side or curb side for proper head mount.) Choose electric or hydraulic – system is fully automatic, covering and uncovering in under 20 seconds while the operator stays safely on the ground.
Aluminum I-beam construction provides unsurpassed strength without unnecessary weight while twin cable design eliminates support ladders and bars. The Sidewinder™ 350 fits all front wall styles and rests flush against trailers, flexing during loading and unloading to accommodate stresses. The unique lightweight two-arm design (one forward and one rear) lets the tarp conform to heaped loads and still seal on all sides, avoiding loaders and areas where loads are typically highest.
Head assembly comes preassembled – no welding is needed! Kits contain hardware only. Either tarp listed will fit either of the Sidewinder™ 350 kits.
- Universal Components (Fits Either Side of Trailer)
- Right Side/Left Side Mounting Hinges (Mount to Either Side)
- Electric/Hydraulic Power Unit (Self Contained)
- Hydraulic (Wet) Valve Kit – Standard on Wet Kits
- Pre-assembled Head Assemblies
- Foward/Rear/Over-Center Arm Brace Locations
- Steel Frame – Standard on Sidewinder™ Kits
- Aluminum Frame – Standard on Sidewinder™ 350 Kits
- P/N 1800604 – Orange Poly Mesh – 9’6″ x 55′
*Additional options may not be available for all applications.
All material on this page referring to Donovan® Brand Sidewinder™ 350 Tarping Systems including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Donovan, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Donovan reseller.