Donovan® Brand SWAT® Tarping Systems
- Roll-Off Trucks
- Tarping Systems
A Better-Built Roll-Off Tarp Solution!
The SWAT® was designed with the end user in mind. We’ve taken the technology and components of existing systems and built a better product! Engineered to provide you with the highest quality tarping system, keeping you up and running, all at a competitive price.
The SWAT® is a fully adjustable automatic tarping system for all 15 to 40 cubic yard containers. Made with precision-cut pivot gears and rack to help eliminate slippage, increase longevity and decrease cost. Its hard pipe cylinders with nitride-coated rams help reduce hose damage, and the flanged gear pin design ensures pins stay in place. The extreme-duty tarp roller features three mounting options: spline, square nut and threaded slot – and extended-life bearings. The wider tower mounting plate fits most plate hoist configurations and helps cut installation time. The SWAT® is powder coated for a premium finish and protection, and the low-profile arms help avoid damage from wide containers and compactors.
The SWAT® is topped with our Mighty Mesh® tarp, the strongest tarp material available. MightyMesh® tarps come equipped with a standard tarp spline, making tarp replacement a quick, easy, one-man job.
- Roller Bar Design – A high-quality roller bar design with durable bearings provides for a longer life. SWAT® has three attachment options including spline, square nut and threaded slot.
- Gear and Rack – Precision-cut/built gear and rack eliminates slippage, increasing parts longevity and decreasing costs.
- Gear Pin Bolt – Flanged gear pin bolts to pivot housing. Prevents pin loss and enhances pivot arm security and smooth rotation. Eliminates need to add weight to system with bulkier tombstone walls.
- Hard-Pipe Cylinder – Hard-pipe construction with nitride coated rams reduces chance of hose damage, keeping your truck on the road and providing a cleaner appearance.
- Tower Mount Plates – SWAT’s wider tower mount plates fit more hoist configurations, cutting down installation time.
- Mounting Brackets – Gantry light mounting brackets and wiring protection tube are pre-installed. Brackets make it easy to add the LiteALL™ to your SWAT® system.
- LiteALL™ – Durable light w/diecast aluminum housing. Includes 1600 lumens, 24-watt power output, 1.8-amp draw, 30,000 hours estimated life and an IP67 rating against dust and water immersion up to 1 meter.
- Mighty Mesh® Tarp – The strongest truck tarp material available on the market today.
Additional Features and Benefits
- SWAT® replacement parts will also replace Pioneer rack-and-pinion system parts.
- Powder-coated parts provide premium finish and protection.
- 3/16-inch A500B steel arms, gussets, and brackets are specially engineered for the industry.
- Low-profile arms avoid damage from wide containers and compactors.
- Quick-release tarp tube and standard tarp spline make tarp replacement fast and easy – a 1-person job.
- Sturdy crate w/waterproof cover and quality packing protects each SWAT® system from our factory to your door.
P/N 1801640 – 9’8″ x 28′ Mighty Mesh® Flat Tarp
- Matches dimensional specs of Pioneer #HR4616
- Made of Mighty Mesh®…strongest tarp mesh available
- Side flaps on tarp extend lateral coverage
- Pre-installed bungee cord retracts flaps for smooth roll up
P/N 1801686 – 8′ x 28′ Mighty Mesh® Fits All Tarp
- Rectangular 8′ x 28″ construction
- Replacement tarp fits all brands of hydraulic roll off tarper
- Made of Mighty Mesh®…strongest tarp mesh available. Tarp sold separately from SWAT® system.
- Most popular designs are shown above. Other designs available.
*Additional options may not be available for all applications.
All material on this page referring to Donovan® Brand SWAT® Tarping Systems including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Donovan, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Donovan reseller.