Hi-Vac Stationary Vacuum Systems
- Vacuum Systems
Hi-Vac stationary vacuum loaders have the unmatched power and versatility to work as part of a plant-wide central vacuum system, for cleaning up at multiple locations, or for moving materials over long distances.
- 20HP-75HP electric motor drive system
- Pressure rating – 16″ Hg
- Airflow capabilities from 400 CFM up to 1900 CFM
- Low air-to-cloth ratios with filter cartridge assemblies
- Continuous reverse pulse timer operated filter cleaning
- Convenient access to the filter assemblies through top-mounted door
- 1/2 up to 2 cu. yd. capacity bottom discharge material collection hopper
- Hinged hopper cleanout door
- Inlet with centrifugal separation or wear-resistant impact style material separation
- Standard hopper discharge height of 6′
- NEMA 4 Control panel assembly
- Durable, heavy-duty construction 3/16″ steel plate built
- Vibrator to help remove non-flowable materials
- Automatic Air Drain Valve to remove moisture from the compressed air system
- Noise Attenuation Package reduces noise level to approximately 85 dBA at a distance of 3′
- Blower Protection Package with low blower oil and broken bag shutdown
- HEPA Filter for absolute filtration of discharged air
- Explosion-proof assemblies and control panels
All material on this page referring to Hi-Vac Stationary Vacuum Systems including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Hi-Vac, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Hi-Vac reseller.