Hi-Way TGC-18 Tailgate Spreader
Heavy Duty Construction
- Heavy-duty 7-gauge trough, bottom and end gates
- The belt is heat and oil resistant with a temperature range of -40° F to 225° F (-40˚C to 107˚C); rated -10˚ F to 350˚ F (-23˚C to 176˚C) for coarse material
- Both endgates adjust for controlled material flow and swing open for high-speed dumping
- Quick disconnect mounting kit enables fast mounting and removal of spreader without the use of tools
- 18” (46cm) wide belt-over-chain conveyor riveted to 1/4” x 1” (6mm x 25mm) crossbars for either right- or left-hand discharge
- Spinner assembly for the spreading of deicing materials (includes a hydraulic driven 18” diameter spinner)
- Non-Hi-Temp belt-over-chain in lieu of Hi-Temp conveyor (for salt & sand use)
All material on this page referring to Hi-Way TGC-18 Tailgate Spreader including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Hi-Way, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Hi-Way reseller.