Pac-Mac SKB-20 Series
- Bucket: Bucket stowed between chassis cab and loader (shown), Bucket stowed on rest behind loader (not shown), Electric or pneumatic trailer brakes available, and Trailers available (hyperlink)
- Climate controlled cab: Operator platform with climate-controlled cab available, and Mechanical joysticks or pilot-operated hydraulic joysticks available
- Outriggers: H-style outrigger design, Built-in holding valves for safety, Smooth pads for minimal street damage, and “Outrigger Up” safety feature (optional)
- Hydraulic cylinder: Integral holding valves in main and tip boom cylinders for increased safety, Ductile iron gland/piston, chrome rods, replaceable bronze bushings, and 1-year hydraulic warranty
- Height of boom to ground in lowest travel position (based on 37 in. chassis height): 12 ft. 9 in.
- Boom length (16 ft. with 4 ft. extension): 20 ft.
- Optional boom lengths (fixed): 16 / 17 / 18 ft.
- Boom rotation: 270° non-continuous
- Lifting capacity at 20 ft. (with bucket): 3,300 lbs. (standard), 3,600 lbs. (optional)
- H Style outriggers: Outrigger (extended): 11 ft. 8 in., Outrigger (retracted): 8 ft.
- Hydraulics: Tandem pump for simultaneous operation of multiple functions
- Standup: Individual levers or pilot-operated hydraulic joysticks
- Rotating platform: Mechanical joysticks or pilot-operated hydraulic controls
- 360° continuous rotation
- Width: 4 ft.
- Fully open: 5 ft.
- High strength tempered steel replaceable cutting edges
- Cab to axle (CA): See Chassis Requirements
- Front axle: 12,000 lbs. (minimum) – single rear axle
- Rear axle: 21,000 lbs. (minimum) – single rear axle
- GVW: 33,000 lbs. (minimum) – single rear axle
- Engine: 190 HP (minimum)
- Transmission: Automatic or manual
- Frame 1,500,000 RBM (minimum)
All material on this page referring to Pac-Mac SKB-20 Series including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Pac-Mac, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Pac-Mac reseller.