Pac-Mac® Trailer Mounted Leaf Collector
- Capacity: 25/30 cu. yd.
- Container Length: 204 in.
- Drive Skid Length: 78 in.
- Overall Length: 296 in.
- Empty Weight: 12,500 lbs.
- Container and Drive Skid Combined Weight: 10,500 lbs.
- Frame to Highest Point: 134 in.
- Self-contained collection trailer including container
- Capable of being towed by a variety of vehicles
- Hydraulic fan drive offers smooth engine to fan coupling with no maintenance to clutches or belt drives
- 5 micron return filtration
- Strobe lighting in front and rear
- Robust latch to lock stowed boom for travel
- Leaf container is vented towards the bottom, street side
- Removable expanded metal container vent coverings for ease of cleaning
- Rear view camera
- Boom view camera
- Barn door or hydraulic single door
- 3 way remote operated boom (trailer-mounted only)
- Hydraulic jack or manual jack (trailer-mounted only)
- Carbon paint option
- 15,780 lbs. for a trailer mounted unit
- Bucket seats when hydraulic control option is chosen
- Frame: ladder style constructed of 12 in. C-channel with 5 in.
- C-channel cross members
- Two 12,000 lbs. axles with electric brakes
- Tow tongue: A-frame with heavy duty 21 ton pintle hitch ring
Body Construction Specifications
- 12 ga. side ribs / 24 in. spacing
- 3/16 in. / 4 in. joists / 24 in. spacing
- Barn doors
- Top hinged door
- DOT compliant LED lighting and markers
- Two oval strobe lights front and rear
- 74 HP Kubota Tier 4
Engine Controls/Digital Readout
- On/Start/Off switch, throttle, RPM, oil pressure, temperature, and safety shutdown in the event of low oil pressure or over heating
- Variable displacement hydraulic pump provides power to all hydraulic functions
- 32 in. 6 blade constructed of wear resistant high strength steel
- Replaceable design made from 0.25 in. thick, wear resistant high strength steel
Hinged Inlet Door
- Quick access to fan without removing the hose
- Curb-side mounted extendable up to 8 ft, 3-way, hydraulic boom operation via the in-cab joystick
- All engine and hydraulic operations are controlled in the cab
- Wireless control option
- Wear resistant 16 in. dia.
- 48.5° tilt using two double acting dump cylinders
All material on this page referring to Pac-Mac® Trailer Mounted Leaf Collector including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Pac-Mac, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Pac-Mac reseller.