Pac-Mac® Trailer Mounted Leaf Collector
The Pac-Mac® Leaf Collector is a self-contained leaf and debris vacuum unit. This vacuum unit features a turbocharged diesel engine to meet your heavy-duty leaf and debris challenges with the performance and reliability you expect from Pac-Mac®’s product line. Variable tank sizes and optional equipment let you tailor this unit to fit your operational needs.
- Self-contained collection trailer including container
- Capable of being towed by a variety of vehicles
- Hydraulic fan drive offers smooth engine to fan coupling with no maintenance to clutches or belt drives
- 32 in. dynamically balanced fan made of abrasion-resistant steel
- 5 micron return filtration
- Strobe lighting in front and rear
- Top vented leaf container to prevent clogging
- Removable expanded metal container vent coverings for ease of cleaning
- Frame: Ladder style constructed of 12 in. C-channel with 5 in. C-channel cross members
- Two 12,000 lb. axles with electric brakes
- Tow tongue: A-frame with heavy duty 21 ton pintle hitch ring
- Rear view camera
- Boom view camera
- Two door rear mounted container access
- 6 way hydraulically operated boom
- Hydraulic jack (trailer-mounted only)
- Bottom vented collection container
All material on this page referring to Pac-Mac® Trailer Mounted Leaf Collector including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Pac-Mac, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Pac-Mac reseller.