Wastequip 345IP Precision Series Stationary Compactors
With our very own Guardian™ Control System and precision-guided ram, Wastequip’s 345IP Precision Series Compactor is ideal for handling dry waste.
- Guardian™ Control System: New user-friendly controls, Automatic Maintenance Tracking, Superior 24-volt control, NEMA 4 rated enclosure, and Remote power unit with weather protection cover
- Heavy-Duty Ratchet Binders: 1-1/4” thick hooks, and Greasable fittings
- Precision-Guided Ram: Glides smoothly above compactor floor on long-lasting UHMW guides, and 14” ram penetration minimizes spring-back of material
- Large-Access Openings for Maintenance and Service: Removable rear panel, and Removable side panels
- Powered by Guardian Control System with user-friendly controls, Automatic Maintenance Tracking (AMT), 24-volt control, NEMA 4 rated enclosure, and remote power unit with a weather protection cover.
- Precision-guided ram that glides smoothly above compactor floor on long-lasting UHMW guides and 14” ram penetration that minimizes spring-back of material.
- Heavy-duty ratchet binders with 1-1/4” thick hooks
- Remote power unit with weather cover
- Controls in panel face
- 57-second cycle time
- Full container light
- Low-temperature oil
- Multi-cycle timer
- NEMA 4 control panel protects against windblown dust, splashing water, and hose-directed water
- Operational and service manual
- Primed and painted in several colors
- 3-1-1 warranty (3-year structural, 1-year parts, 1-year labor)
- Advance warning light
- Pressure gauge – color-coded
- Guide rails with stops
- Oil heater
- Photoelectric eye
- Odor control system
- Cart dumper
- Biodegradable oil
All material on this page referring to Wastequip 345IP Precision Series Stationary Compactors including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Wastequip, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Wastequip reseller.