Wastequip 6030HDB Vertical Baler
Safety, quality and performance at a great price make the 6030HDB our most popular baler. Wastequip’s 6030HDB Baler is perfect for cardboard baling. It has a powerful 10HP motor, quick 45 second cycle time, and built-in forklift pockets. With a height under 8 feet, it fits under most doorways, and the 27″ feed opening is the largest in the industry. Combined with an eye-level, side-mounted power unit, it’s the perfect baler for operators, installers and service technicians. And, the best part is the great price for a baler packed with industry-leading features.
- Built-in fork lift pockets for easier transport
- 94” transport and install height fits vertically under most doorways
- 27” feed opening is the largest in the industry
- 45 second cycle time is one of the fastest in the industry
- 10 HP motor eye-level, side-mounted power unit
- Eye-level oil sight and temperature gauge provides visible indicator of oil volume, cleanliness and temperature to avoid repairs
- UL listed solid state electronic controls
- NEMA 4 control panel provides protection against windblown dust, splashing water and hose-directed water
- High performance HD32 hydraulic oil allows wider temperature operating range
- High-quality, outdoor protective paint finish protects against oxidation and rust
- Auto open gate
- Safety cable thru cylinder to protect in the event of cylinder pin failure
- Push / pull emergency stop button
- Front and rear retaining teeth stabilizes bale and increases density
All material on this page referring to Wastequip 6030HDB Vertical Baler including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Wastequip, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Wastequip reseller.