Wastequip Accu-Pak™ Vertical Compactor
The Accu-Pak™ is the industry’s largest, fastest, and strongest vertical compactor designed for restaurants, motels, grocery stores, apartment complexes, or other locations where installation space is limited. With a 30-second cycle time, the Accu-Pak compactor with a patented 4-in-1 head design is the only vertical compactor in the industry that can be configured while in the field to feed on the front, rear, left, or right.
With a 30-second cycle time, the Accu-Pak compactor with a patented 4-in-1 head design is the only vertical compactor in the industry that can be changed to front, rear, left, or right feed in the field.
- Quick cycle times improve employee efficiency; trash is compacted in just 30 seconds.
- 18” of ram penetration and over 28,000 lbs. of ram force ensure maximum compaction.
- The patented 4-in-1 head can be changed to feed on the front, rear, left side, or right side.
- Full Container Light alerts when the trash is ready for pickup.
- A magnetic interlock prevents the compactor from operating if the door is open or the container is not properly in place.
- The low-temperature oil feature works well in hot or cold climates.
- Driver light is illuminated when it is safe for the hauler to remove the container.
- Built-in stops hold the container in place to prevent movement during compaction.
- Purchase, rental, and leasing programs available.
- Primed and pained in several color options.
- 1-1-1 warranty (1-year structural, 1-year parts, and 1-year labor).
- Chute extension
- Loading platform with safety rail
- Through-the-wall installation
- Thermostat oil-controlled heater
- Automatic odor suppression system
- Biodegradable oil
- Single-phase 220 volt or 110 volt available
All material on this page referring to Wastequip Accu-Pak™ Vertical Compactor including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Wastequip, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Wastequip reseller.