Wastequip APC-526 Precrusher
Wastequip APC-526 Precrushers offer extreme crushing power, with 141,400 pounds of maximum force crushing power, making them some of the most powerful in the industry.
Waste is pre-crushed in a steel chamber for greater density than standard compactors. Pre-crushers provide up to 150% more crushing power than standard compactors.
- Wood Pallets
- Metal Drums
- Product Destruction
- 5 cubic yard capacity
- 141,400 pounds of maximum force crushing power
- Abrasion-resistant tongue and groove floor limits destroyed material from becoming trapped between the ram and the floor
- Abrasion-resistant tongue and groove side walls limits destroyed material from becoming trapped between the ram and sidewalls
- Fully automatic cycling, means simply turn the key to the crush mode position for fully automatic cycling, to provide easier and more efficient operation
- Advanced Programmable Logic Controller can be set to crush against the blade multiple times, if needed
- Full light alerts operator when the container is full
- Side access panels are easily removable for preventative maintenance and servicing
- NEMA 4 rated control panel provides additional protection against splashing water, hose directed water and dust
All material on this page referring to Wastequip APC-526 Precrusher including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Wastequip, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Wastequip reseller.