Wastequip Clean-Pak Series Self-Contained Compactor
Ideal for food, medical, and other waste applications.
The Clean-Pak self-contained compactor offers a safe and cost effective way to dispose of waste with an ROI of fewer than 3 years.
Protects components and personnel from contact with waste stream
- Helps extend component life
- Improves safety for service technicians
Self-cleaning pivoting design helps eliminate material from behind ram
- Reduces downtime due to cleaning
- Helps lower maintenance and cleanout cost
Protects the environment
- Hydraulic spill reservoir contains hazardous oil leaks
- Helps minimize spill response clean-up costs
- Ideal for food recycling and medical waste applications
- Leading 5 year structural warranty
- 2 year parts warranty
- 1 year labor warranty
- Clean and safe when servicing
- Shielded hydraulic cylinders and hoses
- Eliminates cleaning behind the ram
- Lasts longer
- Reduces potential contact during serving with:
- Blood Borne Pathogens (BBP)
- Safer for personnel when performing maintenance
- Never clean behind the ram again
- Hydraulic cylinders and hoses last longer
US Patent No. 7077060
All material on this page referring to Wastequip Clean-Pak Series Self-Contained Compactor including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Wastequip, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Wastequip reseller.