Air-Weigh’s QuickLoad series transforms Hydrovac and Hydro Excavation Trucks into self-weighing vehicles. These on-board scales provide automatic shut-offs and warning weight alarms that enable drivers to load efficiently to the legal limit every single time. Companies can now maximize every load, eliminating under or overloading, preventing fines and increasing overall driver safety
- Measures steer, drive, GVW, and Net Payload
- Supports air ride and most mechanical suspensions
- Dual point calibration – empty and fully loaded
- Pin protected settings
- Alarm Outputs: Two, both with warning and overweight thresholds
- Temperature and Altitude Compensation
- Accurate on-the-ground weights to within 1% (air ride) or 3% (mechanical) of a DOT certified scale
- Operating Temperatures: 0 deg to +50 deg C; 32 deg to + 122 deg F
- Inclinometer Option
- Units: Pounds or Kilograms; user selectable
- Power: 9 to 32 V dc
- Languages: English, Spanish, French and German
- Installation option: In-dash or mounting pod
All material on this page referring to Air-Weigh QuickLoad including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Air Weigh, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Air Weigh reseller.