Bakers Waste Equipment, Inc Phase Separators/Turbo Roll-Off Boxes
Bakers Waste Equipment Phase Separators/Turbo Roll-Off Boxes are ideal for Separating and dewatering sludges, slurries, and waste streams. Liquid drains through or can be pumped from the installed filter media panels and out of the container via discharge ports
- Interior Lining: Bar grating basket, wire cloth screen and disposable filter cloth
- Access: Open top or tarps
- Construction: 3/16″ – 1/4″ carbon steel
- General: Turbo models are available with 35% more dewatering surface area. 2 yd3 hoppers are also available.
- Capacity: 20 yd³, 25 yd³, and 30 yd³.
- Height: 5′ 2″ or 7′ 2″
- Width: 8′ 2″
- Length: 23′ 9″
- Weight: 9,200 lbs – 11,000 lbs
All material on this page referring to Bakers Waste Equipment, Inc Phase Separators/Turbo Roll-Off Boxes including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Bakers Waste Equipment, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Bakers Waste Equipment reseller.