Bakers Waste Equipment, Inc Vacuum Roll-Off Boxes
Bakers Waste Equipment Vacuum Roll-Off Boxes are ideal for projects using vacuum trucks to move sludge and solids: auto manufacturing, paint booths, and paper mills. Keeps vacuum trucks or other air movers operating full time. Gasketed door for full compression sealing.
- Interior Lining: Some models have a chemical resistant coating.
- Access: 21″ or 24″ top neoprene sealed manways depending on the model. The ladder at centers for manway access.
- Construction: 7 gauge to 1/4″ ASTM A36 carbon steel. Dewatering style boxes utilize a bar grating basket, wire cloth screen, and disposable filter cloth.
- General: Locking and/or latching mechanisms on some models.
- Capacity: Two capacities available depending on model: 20 yd3 and 25 yd3.
- Height: 5′ 9″ – 7′ 2″
- Width: 7′ 8″ – 8′ 2″
- Length: 19′ 10″ – 23′ 8″
- Weight: 8,200 lbs – 11,300 lbs
All material on this page referring to Bakers Waste Equipment, Inc Vacuum Roll-Off Boxes including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Bakers Waste Equipment, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Bakers Waste Equipment reseller.