Bayne C/I Food Services Series Lift Units
The Food Services series from Bayne Premium Lift Systems are the perfect lifting solution for supermarkets, restaurants, cafeterias, bakeries, commercial kitchens, and more. These food service units make short order of waste disposal. Sized to fit typical food waste containers, our Food Services cart lifters, or cart tippers, are also equipped with a chute to prevent trash spillage, Food service units can be moveable or fixed, and include a fork pocket for easy transport. These lifters help to minimize the risk of back injury and enhance worker safety.
- Compatible with typical food service type waste containers
- 230/460 volt 3-phase AC, 110/220 volt 1-phase AC and 12 volt DC self-contained hydraulic power units available
- Cycle times as low as 12 seconds
- Welded cylinder with replaceable seals
- Self-lubricating composite bearings at main pivot points
- Powder-coated finish for durability
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Food service type round/rectangular waste containers
- 500 lbs. @ 2000 psi
Voltage (60 Hz)
- 230/460 volt 3-phase AC 110/220 volt 1-phase AC 12 volt DC
- 2500 psi maximum
- 1.8 gpm
- 12 seconds
- Self-Lubricating Composite Material
- Safety Yellow Powder Coating
All material on this page referring to Bayne C/I Food Services Series Lift Units including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Bayne, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Bayne reseller.