Bayne C/I Lift Series Cart Lifter
The C/I Lift series from Bayne Premium Lift Systems provides the solution to the most common waste material handling needs. The C/I Lift series combines our most reliable actuator lift products mounted on rigid steel frames. These cart lifters, also commonly referred to as cart tippers, come standard with a hydraulic power unit and electrical controls. C/I lift units may be fixed, mobile, or equipment-mounted.
- Powered by the patented Thinline® rack and pinion rotary actuator for smooth operation.
- Available for both standard domestic style 2-bar and European style roll-out carts
- 230/ 460 volt 3-phase AC, 110/ 220 volt 1-phase AC and 12 volt DC self-contained
- Cycle times as low as 8 seconds hydraulic power units available.
- Self-lubricating composite bearings at main pivot points hydraulic power units available.
- Powder coated finish for durability.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- ANSI Z245.60-2008 Type B Containers (domestic 2-bar carts)
- ANSI Z245.60-2008 Type C Containers (European comb-lift carts)
- 1100 Actuator: 400 lbs. @ 1800 psi (10″, 15″, 20″, 24″ arms) 400 lbs. @ 2500 psi (28″, 32″, 34″ arms)
- 2200 Actuator: 700 lbs. @ 1800 psi (15″, 20″, 24″ arms) 700 lbs. @ 2500 psi (28″, 32″, 34″ arms)
- 3000 psi maximum (lifter only) 2500 psi maximum (with vertical)
- 2.0 – 2.5 gpm
- 6 – 8 seconds (lifter only)
- 8 – 10 seconds (with 9″ vertical)
- 14 – 16 seconds (with 15″ or 24″ vertical)
- Self-Lubricating Composite Material
- Patented Thinline® Rack and Pinion Rotary Actuator
- Safety Yellow Powder Coating
- Hydraulic Tap-In Kit
- Mounting Plate Kit for Bolt-On Applications
- Commercial Container Bumper Kit
All material on this page referring to Bayne C/I Lift Series Cart Lifter including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Bayne, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Bayne reseller.