CrewPlex MR10 Communication System
The CrewPlex MR10 is part of a hands-free, full-duplex wireless intercom system that helps crews overcome the challenges of communicating in environments where noise, distance, and task complexity can affect safety and productivity. The MR10’s flexible clip-on design allows it to be easily attached to most hard hat styles. Comfortable, powerful, yet easy to use, the MR10 is the perfect communication solution for busy crews.
- Two Separate Talk Channels (A or B)
- Up to 10 Full-Duplex Users
- Unlimited Listen-Only Users
- Unlimited Shared Users
- Superior Sound Quality
- Exceptional Talk Range
- Easy Setup, Simple to Use
- Small and Lightweight
- Head-Worn with No Long Cords
- Clips On to Most Hard Hats
- Available Two-Way Radio Integration
- IP54 Water and Dust Resistant
- Replaceable Battery
- Approximate 8 Hour Battery Life
- No Basestation Required
- Available Listen-Only Receiver
All material on this page referring to CrewPlex MR10 Communication System including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by CrewPlex, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized CrewPlex reseller.