Curbtender, Inc. Phoenix Rear Loader
The Phoenix is a brute of a rear loader, designed to take the serious beatings of commercial waste collection- including demolition. While it looks similar to the Fury the Phoenix is chocked full of upgraded steel, heavy-duty gussets, and structural enhancements. It also features Curbtender’s unique split tailgate feature which allows the top portion of the tailgate to be unbolted and hydraulically lifted, allowing for unrivaled ease in servicing the packing panel.
- Curved, chiseled body side wall
- Auto back-pack
- Engine accelerator
- Access door street side
- Back-up alarm
- Driver alert buzzer (curbside)
- LED Work lights
- LED ANSI/DOT Lights
- 12 month Body/ 24 month Cylinder warranty
- 12,000 lb Reeving Winch
- 8,000 lb Overhead Drum Winch
- Hydraulically operated roll bar
- Single or dual cart-tippers
- Rear camera system (5” color LCD)
- Arlock Container Device (Ultimate in Container Safety)
Picking up bulk trash in Gilbert Arizona with a 25YD WAYNE Phoenix Rear Loader. Gilbert uses an articulated loader to fill the rear load hopper.
All material on this page referring to Curbtender, Inc. Phoenix Rear Loader including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Curbtender, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Curbtender reseller.