Curbtender, Inc. TomCat
The TomCat is Curbtender’s most versatile refuse collection truck. This manual side loader was made to be custom tailored for your operation with options like single or dual-stream collection, 6-18 cubic yard body, full ejection or satellite waste transfer (into a rear loader), and multiple lifting attachments. Curbtender doesn’t sacrifice on quality or features just because the TomCat is considered a “little truck.” Instead, we’ve created a manual side loader that is the most durable packer in its product class. With a single piece formed Hardox floor and monster hopper clean-out doors, the TomCat is ready to handle your toughest jobs.
- Chiseled shell design
- Ultra-high strength-to-weight ratio
- Low loading height
- Loads from both sides
- Simultaneous load-and-pack
- 14-16 second packing cycle time
- Standard 8” side doors
- No-fall back design Full eject method
- 6 – 18 Cubic Yard Body Sizes
- Taller Hopper Side Doors
- Satellite Ejection (Tilt-to-Transfer in Rear Loader)
- Split Body Configurations
- Cart Tippers Mounted on Both Sides
- Multiple Cart Tipper Types
Wayne TomCat Dumping Carts and Clearing the Hopper
All material on this page referring to Curbtender, Inc. TomCat including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Curbtender, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Curbtender reseller.