Elgin Sweeper Company Eagle Sweeper
For a sweep system with variable high dump capabilities and highway transport speeds, look no further than the Elgin® Eagle® four-wheel mechanical (broom) sweeper. Eagle sweepers are equipped with a no-jam conveyor or the optional elevator squeegee system, wide sweep path, and an industry-proven variable height lift system; 11” (279 mm) of hopper side-shift ensures easy dumping. Built on a conventional or cab-over commercial chassis, the Elgin Eagle features a dual-mode air suspension system, so an operator can go from a solid rear axle for dumping stability to a fully sprung chassis for operator comfort and control during high-speed transport. The Eagle is also available with Elgin’s innovative waterless dust control feature; allowing year-round sweeping, sweeping with water conservation, and eliminates the use of water on reactive compounds like Portland cement.
- 74hp Cummins Tier 4 final auxiliary engine
- 4.5 yd3 (3.4 m3) hopper standard
- Variable dump height up to 11 feet, 2 inches (3404 mm)
- 11″ (279 mm) hopper side shift for maximizing dump truck/container payload distribution
- Chevron conveyor belt system with patented interchangeability to squeegee system
Water Conservation. Year-Round Sweeping. Low Dust Emissions.
The Elgin Eagle equipped with a patented Waterless Dust Control System for PM-10 and PM-2.5 pick up, proven low dust emissions, and dry sweep performance. With the Waterless Eagle, customers will experience incredible sweep performance while controlling dust without using water. Since there’s no water, sweeping in freezing weather conditions is possible, helping your operations meet the growing demand for quick pick up of winter-time road sand, salt, and cinders. As a result, sweeping programs will significantly reduce the time spent on spring clean-up.
The Waterless Eagle is an efficient and productive sweeper that can:
- Increase operations productivity through elimination of untimely filling of water tanks
- Eliminates mud build-up on sweeper components; reduces unit clean-up times
- Provides environmental benefits; reduction in water usage footprint, and less road silt left from water-based dust controlled sweepers
- Minimizes fugitive dust emissions using patented waterless technology with media performance of 99% at 2.5 microns
Waterless Advantage. Elgin Performance. Year-Round Sweeping.
The Elgin Industrial Eagle combines maneuverability, highway transport speeds, water, and patented Waterless Dust Control System for PM-10 and PM 2.5 sweeping, serviceability, and variable height side dump capability with a sweep system that easily handles heavy, compacted dirt and bulky debris as well as smaller particles found in industrial applications. The patented waterless dust control system allows increased pick up of fine particles, proven year-round sweeping, and safe removal of water reacting materials.
The Industrial Eagle is a robust sweeper with incredible digging power and comes standard with:
- Choice of conventional or cab-over chassis with a dedicated auxiliary engine
- Dual cab controls for ease of operation
- Pick up debris up to 9 inches in size with heavy-duty chevron belt to load bulky or fine material
- Variable height, side dump hopper with side shift
All material on this page referring to Elgin Sweeper Company Eagle Sweeper including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Elgin, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Elgin reseller.