Galbreath CH8000 Container Handler
- Container Handlers
The CH8000 Container Handler is used for moving containers around a yard. Available with or without a rotator for emptying containers. Ideal for moving and placing containers in a yard or spotting empty ones for new contracts. If needing to transport loaded containers on the highway please consider the SLCH models.
- Handles FEL containers from 2 to 10 yards and REL containers from 2 to 6 yards
- Back-up alarm and hoist-up alarm with signal light
- Available with rotator for emptying containers; 200° rotator on “R” model
- Pintle or Reese hitch adaptable apron
- Bumper with recessed LED lighting
- Retainer straps
- Direct-mount pump
- Oil reservoir (inside frame mount)
- Inside air controls
- Rear load container safety securement chain
- PTO for automatic or manual transmissions
- LED Work lights
- Rearview Camera kits
- Air compressor for non-air trucks
- Toter® cart carrier behind cab
- Lid holder and hinge rod holder
- Pintle hook and reese style hitch
|CH8000||CONTAINER HANDLER w/o Rotator – Handles REL and FEL containers w/ capacity rating up to 8k lbs.|
|CH8000R||CONTAINER HANDLER w/ Rotating Head – Handles REL and FEL containers w/ capacity rating up to 8k lbs.|
All material on this page referring to Galbreath CH8000 Container Handler including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Galbreath, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Galbreath reseller.