Galbreath Heavy Duty Roll-Off “Dead PUP” Trailers
SP/AP “Dead” Pup Trailers are non-hydraulic equipped and therefore require the driver to utilize the truck’s hoist to load/ unload these trailers. These trailers are ideal for longer hauling routes when used in conjunction with a roll-off or hook lift truck. “Dead” pups are available in either (SP) spring or (AP) air ride suspensions.
Ideal for transporting two container loads safely and efficiently.
- 10 foot trailer tongue assembly
- Tie downs consist of winches with straps and chains and or hooks
- 48” steel Toolbox
- Air operated back up lock out pin, push pull valve on trailer
- Air Brakes are automatic slack adjusters and ABS with 30/30 brake chambers
- LED lights
- 5/8” safety chains and 5/8” hooks on trailer tongue
- Steel is sand blasted, two part epoxy primed and painted acrylic enamel black (other colors available)
- Guide channel on rails, 35 ½” outside to outside
- Lights and wiring meet FMVSS108 guidelines
- 10 hole hub piloted steel wheels painted white with 255 / 70R-22.5 tires
- High strength A992 & A-36 steel
- Hutch suspension with (2 or 3) 25,000 lb. axles
- Turntable, double ball bearing type, with remote grease zerks mounted on front of bulkhead for turntable and locking pin
- Warranty (1-year parts and labor)
- Wheels and Tires
- Tarping Systems
|SP2A||PUP TRAILER – NON-HYDRAULIC–40k GVWR–Spring Ride|
|SP3A||PUP TRAILER – NON-HYDRAULIC–52k GVWR–Spring Ride|
|AP2A||PUP TRAILER – NON-HYDRAULIC–40k GVWR–Air Ride|
|AP3A||PUP TRAILER – NON-HYDRAULIC–52k GVWR–Air Ride|
All material on this page referring to Galbreath Heavy Duty Roll-Off “Dead PUP” Trailers including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Galbreath, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Galbreath reseller.