GS-Products MP8000 Multi-Purpose Refuse/Recycling
The MP8000 is the most thought-through refuse/recycling body built. Our design team spent countless hours with owners, mechanics, and operators to obtain their thoughts and opinions on what makes a great body. We have taken this information to our engineering department to build what we believe is the most versatile unit on the market.
We start with a safe and stable horizontal unloading system. Second, our large volume receiving hoppers are located so the operator has easy access to them. Our features include simple uncomplicated controls, simultaneous loose refuse and semi-automatic cart loading, LED body, and work lights. The MP8000 is designed for maximum legal payloads. Our bodies are built in 13 to 37-yard capacities, with many custom configurations available in a simple, easy to maintain the unit.
- Safe and stable full eject horizontal unloading – no telescopic cylinder
- Large capacity receiving hoppers
- Easy to operate controls
- Fuel efficient engine idle operation
- User-friendly side loading
- Low maintenance – single cylinder loading operation (patented)
- Manual and semi-automatic cart loading
- LED body and work lights
- No chassis drop frame requirement
- Built with seamless Hardox® 450 steel:
- Body floor, sides and roof
- Hopper floor and sides
- Packer guides, track and shoes
All material on this page referring to GS-Products MP8000 Multi-Purpose Refuse/Recycling including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by GS-Products, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized GS-Products reseller.