Hi-Vac Aquatech The Guardian Combination Sewer Cleaner
The Guardian guards against excessive noise and weather conditions.
Quietest Combination Sewer Cleaning Machine in The Industry
- Rear-mounted hose reel design protects operators from noisy and hot chassis engines
- Noise protection is a primary OSHA regulation for operator safety
- Operating noise level typically less than 81 dBA
Full Sized, Insulated Enclosure Keeps All Tools Safe and Secure
- Ample storage for tools, accessories, high-pressure hand guns & nozzles and lateral hose reels
Cold Weather Resistant
- Vacuum and water systems protected by insulated enclosure
- Virtually eliminates water pump freezing
Most Powerful Vacuum Performance
- 5800 CFM and 27″ Vacuum is the highest vacuum performance of any sewer cleaning machine on the market
- Also available: 5000 CFM and 18″ Hg or 4000 CFM and 27″ Hg
- 27″ vacuum cleans lift stations faster, vacuums deeper, hydro excavates more efficiently, and keeps up with heavy flow large diameter sewers
- Efficient, powerful and reliable horizontal transfer case drive system
- Top loading boom provides unlimited 360° operation
- Rear-mounted hose reel position results in increased versatility
- Rear-mounted hose reel offers unlimited work zones and fast, easy set-up
- Includes an ASME Certified 10-yard debris body and an 1,100-gallon water tank capacity
All material on this page referring to Hi-Vac Aquatech The Guardian Combination Sewer Cleaner including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Hi-Vac/O'Brien, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Hi-Vac/O'Brien reseller.