Hi-Vac X-12 Hydro Excavator
Ideal for field and construction work, X-12 hydro excavator features the industry’s highest ground clearance. Dual cyclone separators efficiently separate material from the airstream, while the rear door fully opens for easy clean-out. All boom hydraulics functions can be operated remotely for added convenience and safety.
- Industry’s highest standard ground clearance
- Ideal for oilfield and construction work
- 12-cubic yard debris tank
- 5,250 CFM 27” Hg high-performance blower
- Rear-mounted sludge pump
- 1,140-gallon fresh water capacity
- Lifetime warranty on water tanks and debris body
- Reach-anywhere 360º top-loading boom
- 20 GPM@3,000 psi run-dry water pump
- Dual cyclonic separators
- Insulated and heated enclosure for water pump, hoses reel and tool storage
- 400,000 BTU or 700,000 BTU boiler
- 200 CFM 200 psi air compressor for air excavation
All material on this page referring to Hi-Vac X-12 Hydro Excavator including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Hi-Vac/O'Brien, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Hi-Vac/O'Brien reseller.