Hi-Vac X-15 Hydro Excavator
The X-15 features a state-of-the-art Triplex water pump and vacuum system for potholing, daylighting, utility location, and other applications. The X-15 offers all the same benefits as the X-12 but with a larger 15-cubic yard debris tank and 1,425-gallon water capacity for the ultimate hydro excavation performance.
- Severe-duty, cold-weather recirculation system
- 20 GPM @ 2500 psi Triplex water pump
- 5250 CFM, 27” Hg Vacuum Blower
- 700,000 BTU boiler
- Reach-anywhere 360º top-loading boom
- 15-cubic yard debris tank
- Wireless remote controls for blower and water pump
- Five 285-gallon water tanks (1,425 total)
- Industry’s highest standard ground clearance
- Heated enclosure for water heater, pump, hose reel & tool storage
- All-weather performance
All material on this page referring to Hi-Vac X-15 Hydro Excavator including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Hi-Vac/O'Brien, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Hi-Vac/O'Brien reseller.