Hi-Vac X-8 Hydro Excavator
The tandem-axle X-8 Hydro Excavator offers the highest legal payload on the market with a surprisingly compact footprint. Smaller than traditional hydro excavators, the X-8 still has the power to complete projects with impressive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Compact footprint for excellent maneuverability
- Quietest hydro excavator in the industry
- 4,000 CFM 27” Hg high-performance blower
- 8” vacuum hose/system
- Reach-anywhere 360º top-loading boom
- Up to 23,000-lb payload capacity
- 570-gallon freshwater capacity
- Lifetime warranty on water tanks and debris body
- Insulated and heated enclosure
- 20 GPM@2,500 psi run-dry water pump
- All-weather performance
- 400,000 BTU boiler
- 200 CFM 200 psi air for air excavation
The X-8 Hydro Excavator comes equipped with tough, poly graphite water tanks guaranteed with a lifetime warranty. The OMSI Heavy Duty Transfer Case provides effective power transfer for your toughest hydro excavation jobs.
This industrial excavation truck can successfully extract all types of soils, rock, clay, and silt.
All material on this page referring to Hi-Vac X-8 Hydro Excavator including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Hi-Vac/O'Brien, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Hi-Vac/O'Brien reseller.