Hi-Way Flow Boy T6034 Asphalt Body
- Asphalt Bodies
- Street Equipment
Move massive amounts of asphalt without ever leaving the cab. That’s the power and convenience of the T6034 asphalt body. Workers stay clear of hot asphalt and moving parts thanks to cab-mounted conveyor controls. The conveyor speed is also controlled from within the cab allowing other workers to remain a safe distance away from hot asphalt and moving parts.
Heavy Duty Construction
- Lower interior side walls and floor are constructed with abrasion-resistant AR 235 steel
- All units are fully welded
- All components are painted prior to assembly to prevent corrosion
- A double layer of R-11insulation keeps asphalt hot even during long transports
- 60 degree angled box sidewalls keep products flowing smoothly to the conveyor
Durable Conveyor System
- The oil and heat-resistant belt-over-chain is constructed with heavy-duty crossbars welded to every other link of the heat-treated chain
- Heavy-duty 6:1 single pinion gear cases are mounted on each side of the driveshaft to reduce stress to the shaft
- Specially designed forged steel sprockets provide smooth operation and create less conveyor wear, resulting in lower maintenance
Easy Maintenance and Service
- Automatic chain tensioner with conveyor style take-up bearings are connected to a 2” idler shaft. The entire assembly can be removed and replaced with minimal disassembly to the unit
- Constructed from 304 stainless steel, the insulation skins never require repainting and add a finished look to the appearance of the unit
- Upgraded idler assembly provides automatic chain tensioning, maintaining proper chain adjustments at all times extending the life of the conveyor
All material on this page referring to Hi-Way Flow Boy T6034 Asphalt Body including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Hi-Way, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Hi-Way reseller.