Hi-Way TGC-18 Tailgate Spreader
The TGC-18 tailgate spreader attachment is designed to be used for road shoulder berming, back filling trenches, pothole repair and conveying both hot and cold asphalt. When equipped with the optional spinner attachment, the TGC-18 becomes a unit capable of spreading salt and sand for deicing or spreading aggregates for chip-sealing projects.
Heavy Duty Construction
- Heavy-duty 7-gauge trough, bottom and end gates
- The belt is heat and oil resistant with a temperature range of -40° F to 225° F (-40˚C to 107˚C); rated -10˚ F to 350˚ F (-23˚C to 176˚C) for coarse material
- Both endgates adjust for controlled material flow and swing open for high-speed dumping
- Quick disconnect mounting kit enables fast mounting and removal of spreader without the use of tools
- 18” (46cm) wide belt-over-chain conveyor riveted to 1/4” x 1” (6mm x 25mm) cross bars for either right- or left-hand discharge
All material on this page referring to Hi-Way TGC-18 Tailgate Spreader including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Hi-Way, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Hi-Way reseller.