Hi-Way XT3 Type I Heavy-Duty Dump Truck Body
The XT3 Type I heavy-duty dump truck body is built for versatility. The optional front-cross conveyor give operators the ability to spread deicing material at the front or rear of the machine. They quick-detach front and/or rear spinner assemblies adjust up/down, side-to-side, and fore/aft for a consistent spread pattern, and the flat dump body floor lets operators haul virtually any material.
- Front or rear spreading capabilities
- High-torque 25:1 gear case
- 16.9″ wide cross conveyor to handle more capacity than auger-feed or chute-style front discharge
- 7-gauge grade 50 one-piece sides with radius design reduce material build-up
- Sloped top rails on side sheets and headset add body support and prevent debris build-up on the rails
- AR 400 steel conveyor floor for superior wear resistance
- High volume liquid storage for pre-wet or anti-icing
- 201 or 304 stainless steel construction
- Pre-wet system
- Toolbox, underbody pans, screens, ladder conveyor cover, cab shield, oiler, lights, sideboards
All material on this page referring to Hi-Way XT3 Type I Heavy-Duty Dump Truck Body including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Hi-Way, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Hi-Way reseller.