Marathon ASC-210 Self-Contained Auger Waste Compactor
The ASC-210 Self-Contained Auger waste compactors are easy to use and maintenance friendly. The advantages include increased payloads that reduce transportation costs, minimize waste storage space on-site, and continuous forward auger blade movement that reduces building in the charge chamber.
The ASC-210 Auger Compactors feature a short rear dimension for dock-feeding or rear-feeding, and the innovative design eliminates springback into the auger chamber, which all adds up to a reliable auger compactor that will provide years of dependable performance.
- Easy-to-use and maintenance-friendly
- Always moves material forward
- Ideal for wet waste such as medical or organic, but heavy-duty construction allows for waste such as skids and pallets
- Eco-friendly, non-hydraulic system
- Auger charge chamber design eliminates material getting behind the unit. No cleanout required.
All material on this page referring to Marathon ASC-210 Self-Contained Auger Waste Compactor including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Marathon, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Marathon reseller.