Marathon Gemini Xtreme Horizontal Balers
The Marathon® Gemini® Series Horizontal Balers are moderate-duty, closed-end horizontal balers that enable you to process a variety of materials such as PET, aluminum or steel cans, paper, plastics, OCC, newsprint, and much more.
- Hydraulic bale door release
- Full penetration ram for maximum compaction and full bale ejection
- Reversible and adjustable bolt-in shear blade (Gemini-Xtreme only)
- Twin cross cylinders with 20 HP motor
- 34-second cycle time
- Wire guides for quick and easy ties
- Hopper access door with interlock and viewing port
- Nylon runners for smooth ram operation
- Totally enclosed, fan-cooled (TEFC) motor for worry-free operation
- Above-floor conveyor (includes variable frequency drive and hopper extension)
- Pit conveyor (includes variable frequency drive, pit plates and hopper extension)
- Oil heater and oil cooler
All material on this page referring to Marathon Gemini Xtreme Horizontal Balers including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Marathon, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Marathon reseller.