Marathon RJ-100SC Self-Contained Compactor/Container
The Marathon® RJ-100SC self-contained compactors/compactor containers make handling wet waste simple. It’s easy to load from both the ground and dock levels, and a hopper can be used to double or triple the loading capacity. Waste can be fed continuously while the unit is cycling.
Marathon brand components are selected for longevity and minimum maintenance, with special attention given to the selection of highly sensitive components. Stress engineering provides the optimum degree of structural integrity. Only the best materials are used and the highest standards of quality are observed in the manufacturing process.
The Marathon RJ-100SC self-contained compactor/container makes handling wet or dry waste simple. It is easy to load from both the ground and dock levels. In addition, a hopper can be used to double or triple the loading capacity. Waste can be fed continuously while the unit is cycling. The 22-ton (19,958 kg) plus crushing power of the RJ-100SC will reduce your refuse to a fraction of its original size. The universal double-end pickup and dock-friendly design make the RJ-100SC ideal for dock-fed applications. Other features include fire hose connections on each unit, hinge grease fittings, plus ground and guide rollers.
- Exclusive 41″ x 58″ (1041mm x 1473mm) feed opening to handle large, bulky items.
- Continuous feeding capability — even while the compactor is operating.
- Adaptable to special loading systems such as large-capacity hoppers, security chutes, total enclosures, and more.
- Odor and pest control via the Marathon Ozone Odor Control option.
- Easy loading from either ground or dock level. Up to 24-tons (21,772 kg) of crushing force to reduce refuse to a fraction of its former size, saving valuable space and reducing landfill trips.
- Fire hose connection provided on each unit.
- Factory testing to ensure leak-proof construction.
All material on this page referring to Marathon RJ-100SC Self-Contained Compactor/Container including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Marathon, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Marathon reseller.