Marathon RJ-225 Ultra Stationary Compactors
Marathon® Equipment is known throughout the world as one of the leading manufacturers of quality on-site waste compaction products. The RamJet® brand has been the industry standard for quality and innovation for more than 50 years and includes stationary and self-contained compactors, compaction containers, apartment, and high-rise compactors, pre-crushers, transfer systems, and a wide array of options for virtually any application.
The Marathon RJ-225 Ultra Stationary Compactor is ideally suited for commercial and medium industrial applications. With over 52,000 lbs. (222kN) of compaction force, Tricon Fullness Assurance System, and a wide array of options available, the RJ-225 is the perfect self-contained compactor choice for many applications.
The Marathon RJ-225 Ultra stationary compactor is a highly efficient, economical compactor for cost-conscious waste generators. The RJ-225 Ultra provides many cost-saving benefits including labor reduction, fewer collection pick-ups, and space-saving design. The RJ-225 Ultra is equipped with a side-mounted power unit. The power unit’s configuration eliminates all electrical components within the compactor.
It features an operator-accessible reset button for the motor starter, which eliminates the need to access the control box in order to reset the motor starter. The external limit switch reduces maintenance costs.
The RJ-225 Ultra compactor is fully automatic. The operator can simply dump waste into the large 40 1/2″ (1029mm) x 60″ (1524mm) charge box opening and turn the key. After the compaction cycle is complete, the unit shuts down automatically. Key operation gives the operator absolute control over the compactor operation. The packing ram is supported by intelligently designed cast-iron shoes that ride on replaceable wear strips. This exclusive design protects the charge box floor from the full force of the packing ram, extending the ram’s life cycle and dramatically reducing compaction-robbing friction.
- IEC motor starter.
- Heavier steel in key structural areas for heavy-duty construction: charge box floor and ram face, 1⁄2″ (13mm) steel; ram top, 3⁄8″ (10mm) steel; sides, 1⁄4″ (6mm) steel plate.
- TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) motor.
- Quick-release motor mount on the side-mounted power unit for easy servicing and maintenance.
- TRICON Fullness Assurance System eliminates all but one limit switch. It also produces better compaction ratios by making the ram dwell against the trash, reducing the “memory” and springback. TRICON offers better cold-weather performance and extends the life of the compactor.
- Removable weather cover on the power unit for easy servicing and maintenance.
All material on this page referring to Marathon RJ-225 Ultra Stationary Compactors including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Marathon, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Marathon reseller.