Marathon SC²™ Self-Contained Compactor/Container
Marathon® Equipment is known throughout the world as one of the leading manufacturers of quality on-site waste compaction products. The RamJet® brand has been the industry standard for quality and innovation for more than 50 years and includes stationary and self-contained compactors, compaction containers, apartment, and high-rise compactors, pre-crushers, transfer systems, and a wide array of options for virtually any application.
Marathon brand components are selected for longevity and minimum maintenance, with special attention given to the selection of high-duty cycle components. Stress engineering provides the optimum degree of structural integrity. Only the best materials are used and the highest standards of quality are observed in the manufacturing process.
Our RamJet SC2 units are state-of-the-art in roll-off self-contained compactors, featuring large feed openings and expanded container storage capacity. They are designed to optimize safety for workers, store and transport your waste, prevent contamination of public areas in accordance with public health department requirements, improve working conditions for your employees, and reduce disposal costs.
The SC2 compactor can be customized with a variety of loading arrangements to suit your specific needs.
- New packer head design raises cylinders to a higher parallel position, away from harmful, abrasive waste and liquid.
- Heavy Duty Wiper and Drag Plate, plus standard 1/2″ Packer Floor improvements greatly increase the life of the compactor.
- New packer head design has 50% less internal hydraulic hoses, which reduces maintenance and repair costs.
- Deck heights of 44″ and 48″ allow for easy loading from either ground or dock level.
- Clean out behind the ram and rear cylinder pin access are both easily accessible from outside the compactor body at ground level.
- 41″ x 58″ (1041mm x 1473mm) feed opening to handle large, bulky items.
- Continuous feeding capability — even while the compactor is operating.
- Adaptable to special loading systems such as large-capacity hoppers, security chutes, or total enclosures.
- Odor and pest control via the Marathon Ozone Odor Control options.
- Up to 24 tons (21,772 kg) of crushing force to reduce refuse to a fraction of its former size, saving valuable space and reducing your number of hauls.
- Optional Doghouse – The optional doghouse offers a totally enclosed charge box with heavy-duty latches, making the machine lockable.
- Streamline® Option – The Streamline option enables excess liquid to be drained from the container, reducing net payload weight and significantly reducing hauling costs.
- Perfect for Tipper System Applications – The SC2 is the perfect choice for applications requiring a tipper system. Bags of waste are put directly onto the tipper and dumped into the compactor. The self-contained compactor effectively solves spillage and leakage problems associated with conventional stationary compactors and containers.
- Available with Bayne Thinline® Cart Lifter – Equipped with an integral cart lifter, the SC2 offers an economical and safety-conscious solution for a wide variety of waste material handling applications. Bayne Thinline® cart lifters work with standard 2-bar roll-out carts and can lift up to 750 lbs. Lifter has a powder coated finish so it can stand up to the elements.
All material on this page referring to Marathon SC²™ Self-Contained Compactor/Container including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Marathon, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Marathon reseller.