Marathon Untouchable VIP® Self-Contained Compactor/Container
The Marathon® Untouchable VIP® front/rear load compactor, developed for the narrow alleys of Chicago, is perfect for areas where space is limited but compaction is required. Because the power unit is on the side of the Untouchable VIP, it can be placed almost directly against a wall. The container is on heavy-duty casters and can easily be rolled to an area accessible by waste collection trucks. The Untouchable VIP can be configured for front or rear load collection vehicles. The VIP FL/3 Front/Rear Load Compactor has many of the same features, except the power unit is accessed via the rear of the machine.
- The compact size allows it to fit just about anywhere, even in trash rooms inside buildings.
- The side-mounted power unit is accessible from the side rather than the rear allowing the back of the unit to go almost directly against a wall.
- The heavy-duty 2.75 cubic yard compaction container is on casters and can easily be rolled to an area that is more accessible by waste collection trucks.
- The triple interlock, keyed operation system helps prevent unauthorized use of the compactor and controls employee pilferage.
- The Untouchable VIP uses more than 13 tons of crushing power forcing the ram 18″ into the container. Between uses, the ram seals off the container and applies constant pressure on the refuse–increasing compaction and reducing spring-back.
All material on this page referring to Marathon Untouchable VIP® Self-Contained Compactor/Container including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Marathon, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Marathon reseller.