Pac-Mac® KB-2 Series Grapple Truck
The KB-2 is Pac-Mac’s non-CDL Grapple Truck. Well-known for its quality, economic efficiency, durability, and user-friendly design. This unit is a simple, high-value, low-cost series grapple truck.
Height of boom to ground in lowest travel position
- 10 ft.
- 17 ft.
- 270° continuous
Lifting capacity at 17 ft. (with bucket)
- 1,200 lbs.
- Outrigger (extended): 9.5 ft.
- Outrigger (retracted): 7 ft.
- Tandem pump for simultaneous operation of multiple functions
- Mechanical levers
Body Hoist Capacity
- 30,000 lbs.
- 18 ft.
- 20 cubic yds.
- 45° for dumping
- 1 piece 3/16 in. smooth steel plate
- 10 gauge smooth steel plate
- Mid-body turn signals (where applicable)
- Smart light
- 3 ft.
- Optional 2 ft.
- 4 ft.
All material on this page referring to Pac-Mac® KB-2 Series Grapple Truck including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Pac-Mac, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Pac-Mac reseller.