Pac-Mac KB-20 Series
The KB-20 is well-known for its quality, economic efficiency, durability, and user-friendly design. With a variety of options for boom length and body capacity, this series is ideal for all types of loading applications. This unit can be tailored to fit your specific needs.
Ready To Sell Inventory
- Tip boom cylinder provides hydraulic cushioning/deceleration when fully stroking in either direction to reduce mechanical impact on boom structure
- All hoses are enclosed within boom structure
- Pilot operated check valves integrated into boom and outrigger cylinders for safety
- Hydraulic piloted operated joysticks
- H-style outrigger
- Smooth pads for minimal street damage
- Bumper meets U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, part 571.233 for rear impact guards and part 571.224 for rear impact protection
- Outboard frame-mounted twin telescopic body dump cylinders, single-acting or double-acting
- 45° body tilt
- GXL wire with labeling enclosed in braided nylon loom
Side Arm Hopper
All material on this page referring to Pac-Mac KB-20 Series including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Pac-Mac, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Pac-Mac reseller.