Pac-Mac KB-20 Series
Ready To Sell Inventory
- Tip boom cylinder provides hydraulic cushioning/deceleration when fully stroking in either direction to reduce mechanical impact on boom structure
- All hoses are enclosed within boom structure
- Pilot operated check valves integrated into boom and outrigger cylinders for safety
- Hydraulic piloted operated joysticks
- H-style outrigger
- Smooth pads for minimal street damage
- Bumper meets U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, part 571.233 for rear impact guards and part 571.224 for rear impact protection
- Outboard frame-mounted twin telescopic body dump cylinders, single-acting or double-acting
- 45° body tilt
- GXL wire with labeling enclosed in braided nylon loom
Side Arm Hopper
All material on this page referring to Pac-Mac KB-20 Series including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Pac-Mac, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Pac-Mac reseller.