Pac-Mac KB-220 Series
- Rotating operator’s station: Mechanical joysticks, Pilot operated hydraulic joysticks, Pilot operated swing control (optional), and 360-degree continuous rotation
- Outrigger: A-style outrigger design, Ease of outrigger removal and maintenance, Built-in holding valves for safety, Smooth pads for minimal street damage, and “Outrigger Up” safety feature (optional)
- Bucket: Twin cylinders provide superior biting force, High strength tempered steel replaceable cutting edges, Anti-scalp design, 360-degree continuous rotation, and Optional bucket designs available to meet your needs
- Hydraulic cylinder: Integral holding valves in main and tip boom cylinders for increased safety, Ductile iron gland/piston, chrome rods, replaceable bronze bushings, and 1-year hydraulic warranty
- Height of boom to ground in lowest travel position (based on 42 in. chassis height): 12 ft. 6 in. stand up, 13 ft. 1 in. rotating platform
- Boom length: 22 ft. fixed
- Optional boom lengths: 25 ft. (22 ft. with 3 ft. extended)
- Boom rotation: 270° non-continuous (stand up), 360° continuous (rotating platform)
- Lifting capacity at 22 ft. (with bucket): 3,000 lbs.
- A Style outriggers
- Hydraulics: Tandem pump for simultaneous operation of multiple functions
- Standup: Pilot operated hydraulic joysticks
- Rotating platform: Mechanical joysticks or pilot-operated hydraulic joysticks
- 360° continuous rotation
- Width: 4 ft., (optional 32″)
- Fully open: 5 ft.
- High strength tempered steel replaceable cutting edges
- Cab to axle (CA): See Chassis Requirements
- Front axle: 16,000 lbs. (minimum)
- Rear axle: 30,000 lbs. (minimum) – single rear axle, 40,000 lbs. (minimum) – tandem rear axle
- GVW: 46,000 lbs. (minimum) – single rear axle, 56,000 lbs. (minimum) – tandem rear axle
- Engine: 250 HP (minimum)
- Transmission: Automatic or manual
- Frame: 1,800,000 RBM
- Length: 20 or 24 ft.
- Capacity: 30/ 40 / 56 cubic yds.
- Tilt to 45° for dumping
- Door style: Single, double, or scow
- Floor: 3/16 in. (1/4 in. optional), 4 in. joist with 12 in. spacing
- Sides: Side ribs 24 in. spacing
- Tarp: Spring-assist with arm, spring-assist armless, electric with arm
- Lighting: Incandescent and L.E.D., Mid-body turn signals (where applicable), Smart light (optional), and Customer specific light location
All material on this page referring to Pac-Mac KB-220 Series including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Pac-Mac, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Pac-Mac reseller.