- 60,000 lbs. or 75,000 lbs. capacity
- For outside rail containers up to 22′ long x 8′ tall
- Automatic roller lock
- Hydraulic tank located at the back of the cab for improved cooling, improved supply to pump, and stays cleaner.
- Spin-on oil filter, spin-on breather, and sight glass with temperature gauge.
- Hydraulic pressure gauge
- Sectional manual control valve outside of cab.
- Hol-Mac reverse-mounted 6″ lift cylinders. 7″ reeving cylinders. Made in USA
- Sleeved hoses for protection.
- Hoist controls inside the cab on a swing-away control tower *Patent Pending
- Rigid rear container hold downs.
- Sliding rear strap winch hold downs.
- Steel line plumbing reduces rubber hoses to a minimum. *Patent Pending
- 10″ cable sheaves with 2-1/2″ pins.
- 4″ O.D. double-shear heavy duty side rollers with replaceable pins.
- Auto upward folding mechanical ICC Bumper. Stowable for trailering.
- Pintle-ready hitch rear attachment point.
- Dual safety props for maintenance.
- Dual tone back-up alarm and hoist up alarm with signal light in cab.
- DOT approved recessed LED lighting and reflectors.
- Mid-body LED turn signals.
- High-mounted license plate bracket.
- Rear camera guard. (rear camera sold separately)
- Heavy duty cable end storage.
- Bolt-on replaceable steel fenders with hydraulic guard line. *Patent Pending
- Replaceable bolt-on 8″ wide x 1/2″ thick rear sheave guards.
- 49-degree tilt angle.
- Mud flaps front and rear.
- All lube fittings are accessible from ground level.
- Wiring runs through a full-length steel conduit.
- Integrated arm-type tarper.
- Fold-down auxiliary front stops for short containers.
- Two work lights mounted on rear light boxes.
- Steel toolbox 18″ x 18″ x 48″ left, right, or both.
- Bolt-on On-board Scale kit. No modifications required.
- Rear camera guard (rear camera sold separately)
- On-board scale options: scale readouts printer and camera monitor.
Hoist rated capacity
- 60,000 lbs. or 75,000 lbs.
- 8″ x 4″ x 1/2″ A500 C Tubing
- 4″ x 2″ x 1/4″ A500 C Tubing
- 1-1/2″ plate
- Automatic spring loaded
Lift cylinder pins
- 2-1/2″ solid
Rear hinge pins
- 3″ solid
- 10″ O.D. bronze-bushed 2.5″ I.D.
- 4 forged cable clamps
- Steel casting
Rear hold down
- 1″ plate located for std. containers
Middle hold down
- 3/4″ plate
- 6″ x 72″ double acting
- 7″ x 79.5″ double acting
Direct mount pump
- Gear type 35 gpm at 1500 rpm
- 1850 psi
- 2 spool 45 gpm or 5 spool for use with tarper.
- Swing-away console with pneumatic levers
- Hi-lo audible alarm at rear. Flashing red lamp and buzzer in cab.
- 50 gallon behind cab
- 10 micron filter, 100 mesh suction screen, 10 micron breather.
- 4″ O.D. double shear with bronze bushing and replaceable pins.
- Two, integrated
- Mechanical forward-folding. Stowable for trailer clearance.
- Up to 22′
- 6,700 lbs (Hoist only, without options)
All material on this page referring to Pac-Mac® Roll-Off Truck including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Pac-Mac, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Pac-Mac reseller.