Perkins Manufacturing Company D6035 Dock Side Dumper
Whether you need to dump waste into a dockside roll-off container, transfer scrap materials within your factory, or safely dump medical or office refuse into a compactor we can help. Simply by combining the appropriate lifter, our heavy-duty stand, and hydraulic power-pack controls, we will build a solution just for you. Call a Perkins Engineer today to discuss your dumping requirements and receive a quote the same day. Several standards size already available.
- Choose your lifter based on dumping height, weight capacity, and cart type.
- Cart compatibility includes US-Type (standard), European, and Combo Dumping.
- Stand is constructed of durable 1/4″ structural rectangular HRS tube. Stand includes built-in safety rails along sides & fork-lift pick-up points for transport.
- Stand may be bolted to floor using concrete anchor bolts (not included) for stationary use or may have (4) casters (optional) for multiple-dump locations.
- Our standard portable pump comes as 220/440 volt with build-in hand control valve. Other power requirements & electric push-button controls are available upon request
- Lock-out controls for safe & secure operation are available
- Entire unit comes standard in safety Yellow color for high visibility. Other colors optional
- Indoor or outdoor use
All material on this page referring to Perkins Manufacturing Company D6035 Dock Side Dumper including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Perkins Manufacturing Company, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Perkins Manufacturing Company reseller.