Wastequip Rear Load Dumpsters
Rear load containers are designed for use in cities, alleyways, and other areas where space is tight. These rugged containers are manufactured using heavy-gauge steel and solid steel trunnion bars to withstand years of heavy, dense loads. All rear load containers are tapered for nestability, for more economical storage and shipping. With multiple manufacturing and shipping locations, Wastequip can meet your needs for rear load containers throughout North America.
- Heavy duty 14-gauge steel
- 1 ¼” trunnion bar on 1 and 2 yard containers
- Heavy duty corner striker plates reinforces corners for kicker bar hits
- Single piece body wrap
- Full length caster channels provide additional strength
- High gauge, triple formed channel surrounds the container top and provides rigidity
- Wrap around corners with continuous welded seams provide superior strength
- Sides are tapered for easier dumping
- Drain plugs
- Primed and painted inside and outside
- High density polyethylene covers hinge on ½” steel rods supported by heavy duty braces and mounted to a sturdy steel frame. Cover swings away for easy dumping
- Covers are quick and easy to install
All material on this page referring to Wastequip Rear Load Dumpsters including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Wastequip, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Wastequip reseller.