Elgin Sweeper Company Megawind® Sweeper
When application needs extend beyond street sweeping, the Elgin® Megawind® is a versatile platform able to excel in multiple jobs that cities or contractors encounter. The Elgin Megawind provides leaf and debris vacuuming, catch basin cleaning, and street sweeping. This multi-purpose vacuum sweeper truck features a 12″ (3658 mm) vacuum hose with an industry-exclusive articulated power boom that includes a 180-degree hydraulic powered rotation, allowing greater hose positioning options; a high-performance vacuum sweeper system with a choice of large-capacity, traditional tilt dumping debris bodies.
The Elgin Megawind is a versatile product that’s suited for general street sweeping, leaf removal, and catch basin cleaning applications – specifically designed to be efficient in sucking up bulky debris such as leaves and sticks as well as construction debris such as rocks, bricks, and broken asphalt.
- Multipurpose platform: catch basin cleaning and/or street sweeper
- Exclusive fully-powered articulating rear vacuum hose; improves operator efficiency
- Large 12″ (3658 mm) vacuum hose proven in construction and municipal applications
- 10 yd3 and 13 yd3 (7.5 m3 and 10 m3) hopper sizes; correct size for every application
- Patented twin-engine SharedPower technology; less diesel emissions complexity
All material on this page referring to Elgin Sweeper Company Megawind® Sweeper including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Elgin, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Elgin reseller.