Hi-Way SA-9 Tailgate Spreader
- Tailgate Spreader
- Snow & Ice
The SA-9 tailgate spreader is designed for year-round road maintenance. For road maintenance during the winter months, the auger conveys material to the left and is dispersed through a spinner, spreading material from 4’ to 40’ in width. For the non-winter months road maintenance, the auger can be reversed, providing material discharge to the right for berming, patching, or trench filling operations.
Heavey Duty Construction
- Heavy-duty 7-gauge cover/back plate and trough assembly with 1/4″ endplates.
- 9″ diameter auger with 5/8″ thick helicoid flighting is welded to a heavy-duty 2-1/2″ schedule 80 pipe
- 18” polyurethane spinner disc with six fins providing a uniform spread pattern from 4 to 40 feet wide
*Only available in 304 stainless steel and 201 steel.
- Easy-open hinged bottom panel for quick clean out
- Quick clean out of trough with an easy-open hinged
- Quick-disconnect hardware enables fast and easy removal and installation
- No tools needed for removal of spinner assembly
- 5:1 worm gear drive
- Twin Spinner Discharge
- Center Discharge option
- Dual-Spinner Discharge
All material on this page referring to Hi-Way SA-9 Tailgate Spreader including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Hi-Way, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Hi-Way reseller.