Hi-Way Xzalt Dump Truck Salt Spreader
- Hopper Spreaders
- Snow & Ice
With less material bounce and better road adhesion, the Xzalt dump truck salt spreader virtually eliminates over-application on roadside shoulders. One-touch lets operators adjust symmetrical or asymmetrical patterns on one, two, or three lanes for superior spreading capabilities, and the 70:30 ratio of dry/liquid material reduces salt usage while accelerating ice melt.
- Single and multiple-lane spreading capabilities
- Multiple feed gate positions to accommodate any spreading needs
- Integrated liquid system that provides 70:30 ratio of dry/liquid material
- Pre-defined QuickLane™ setting that can temporarily widen the swath width to cover a turn lane or intersection
- Height-adjustable enclosed chute on the spinner hopper to fit various trucks
- Easy ground-level rear fill
- Integrated storage leg system for quick, one-person installation and removal
- Pre-wet system
- Cab shield
All material on this page referring to Hi-Way Xzalt Dump Truck Salt Spreader including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Hi-Way, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Hi-Way reseller.