Marathon EZ-Trax® Conveyors
Marathon® offers custom-engineered conveying systems to handle a wide variety of bulky materials and scrap-handling applications. These range from light-duty sliderbeds to heavy duty steelbelt conveyors and complete turn-key Material Recovery Facility (MRF) systems.
- Combination belt conveyors: Heavy-duty conveyors that feature a chain drive system incorporated with a rubber belt for medium- to high-volume applications ranging from 5 to 30 tons per hour.
- Sliderbed conveyors: Friction-driven conveyors with a belt supporting bed for low- to medium-volume bulk material handling applications. these conveyors can be used for baler and compactor feeds, sorting lines, and components of a MRF system.
- Hinge steelbelt conveyors: Ideal for medium- to heavy-duty applications such as precrusher or compactor feeds, paper, solid waste, large scrap baler feeds, and mixed waste lines.
- Apron conveyors: For the most demanding, high-impact, heavy-duty operations such as transfer stations, scrap, MSW and c&D lines, mixed waste lines, and abrasive materials.
- Trough conveyors: Designed to convey material at a higher speed. the rubber belt rides on angled rollers or idlers that form a trough. used for light- to medium-duty balers, compactors, and shredder feeds.
All material on this page referring to Marathon EZ-Trax® Conveyors including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Marathon, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Marathon reseller.