Marathon V-6030 HD
- Heavy-Duty Vertical Balers
Marathon® Heavy-Duty Vertical Balers feature many innovations for ease of use and maintenance-friendly access. Features such as the side-mounted power unit, front-facing panel box, and redundant feed gate interlock system, all add up to a reliable baler for years of trouble-free recycling.
Perfect for the following applications:
- Shopping plazas
- Paper converters/stock dealers
- Distribution centers
- Manufacturing plants
- Old corrugated containers
Perfect for the following materials:
- Wet Waste
- Dry Waste
- A redundant interlock system is incorporated into the feed gate switch.
- The standard chain bale ejector is manually set after the bale door is opened.
- An optional automatic bale ejector is also available. It is actuated when the bale door is opened.
- An automatic feed gate opens at the end of each cycle as the platen is retracted.
- Platen features replaceable high-density polyethylene guides to absorb side thrust and replaceable cast iron shoes.
- Standard controls: key lock On/Off Auto Cycle, Emergency Stop, and Platen Raise/Lower. A Baler Ready light indicates the baler
is operational. Also available with “Bale Made” light and electrical disconnect.
- If there is an attempt to override the interlocks; the panel box features a programmable
“smart” relay control system that disables the baler. The relay adds diagnostic and troubleshooting capabilities.
- The side-mounted, self-contained power unit is convenient for maintenance and servicing.
Marathon’s Heavy-Duty Vertical Balers can also be equipped with optional features that add even more efficiency and ease of use. An automatic bale ejector that activates when the bale door is opened is available. Wire guides eliminate the need to go behind the baler for a complete front tie-off system. An optional “bale-made” light notifies the operator when it’s time to eject the bale, and a lockable electrical disconnect can be added for local lock-out/tag-out.
- Bale-made light
- Electrical disconnect switch
- Oil heater
- Wire guides (for front bale tie-off)
- Automatic bale ejector
- Single-phase power unit
All material on this page referring to Marathon V-6030 HD including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Marathon, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Marathon reseller.