O’Brain OTS™ Tarping System
- Refuse systems
- Tarping Systems
Best valued automatic tarping system
- Pre‐plumbed modular assembly for fast & easy installation.
- All pivot points utilize a thorough nut with a tap bolt for precise, even arm torque and incorporate multiple grease zerk fittings for proper pivot lubrication and maintenance.
- NO VALVING (diverters or divider combiners) required for proper arm sequencing or adjustable controls needed to control freefall.
- O’Brian gives you control valve options, multi handle or joystick
- The O’Brian patented elbow upper arms enable the operator to place the roller on the rear of the container (10 to 50 cubic yard containers or lengths from 16’ to 24’). This reduces tarp replacement and prevents debris from blowing out the rear.
- Standard double-acting cylinders at all pivot points
- O’Brian gives you control options multi-lever or joystick ).
- The approximate installed weight is 1050 lbs.
All material on this page referring to O’Brain OTS™ Tarping System including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by O’Brian Tarping Systems, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized O’Brian Tarping Systems reseller.